Stuck in a Bikram Yoga Classroom: Puerto Vallarta




 Hi all!

I recently was in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for six days for a bachelorette party, and it was truly an amazing time, other than weather. I am not a fan of hot and humid places, fills like a sauna + a tanning bed, to which on an every day basis I stay away from. Point noted not a fan. However I still managed to get dress everyday (mostly in bikinis,) and did not faint while I was there. The key to survival is to HYDRATE and apply SPF 50+++, not just on vacation but everyday and every season.

Other than the mini lecture/tips for life, here is an outfit I put together for a romantic (sweaty,tired, but mostly sweaty) and very well documented via Snapchat and Instagram stroll to the boardwalk.


Excuse the the bralette hanging out none of the 6 six other girls whom I was with informed me I was flashing bystanders, WHOOPS.



Till Next Time,
x Anisong


Bralette: Urban Outfiiters, Sunglasses: Free People (They are sold out of the Bronze one, but there are still Gold ones!), Tank Top Wrap: Shown in above is Brandy Melville, but it is now sold out, (Similar), Denim Midi Skirt: Miss Selfridge Og (Similar), Leather Sandals: A score at a Madewell Sample Sale (Similar,) Tote bag: Madewell



No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Leya Design Shop