Gooby Things To Do:






 T-Shirt: Deep End Club, Trench Coat: Zara (similar) Leather Skirt: Thrifted (similar)

Locations: Washington Square Park, Met Breuer (last pic)

For those who are already confused by the title, I have been given the unfortunate nickname: Gooby. Yeah, it fits but of course it stayed. Here is the thing, I can be totally silly at times and have my dumb moments too, but hey! I just moved in and it is embarrassing, ugh I guess I'll have to own it. Also well aware I sound like an angsty teenager, but I only have like a week left so its okay?

So here are the things that make Gooby, Gooby!

1.  Knit right when I wake up and delay having breakfast (really brunch) by two hours
2.  Question why I have several Pinterest window open
3.  Have tea by myself in Laduree
4.  Have myself a Holly Golightly day on Park ave.
5.  Window shop obsessively at Madewell in Soho ;)
6.  DJ name : Any-Song eyyyy
7. Buy bougie Kate Spade tupperware 
8. Go to Anthropologie if I am having a bad day
9.  Am aware that I dress like a hip young mom, though I have no kids but I do nanny.
10. Sundays are reserved for flea markets, foreign movies, flare 70's jeans from Housing Works, and Tulips
11 AND Period Dramas on non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Leya Design Shop