Navy Blue Pea Coats and Chelsea Boots covered in Slush







After three classes  today a cup of tea and good book is all I need. My text book for my Communication and Popular Culture is my newest accessory that I don't mind showing off because I am glad I am taking interest in my classes. To drown my self in a text so intoxicating that I can't let it go and finding your voice through it. Isn't that what college is about?, making yourself known to the world?  Taking classes that you're interested and not quite knowing you're major is. I've been listening to my floor mates complain about all of the boring classes they are taking... and I'm just thinking "why are you taking these classes if they are so dreadful it is your money that you're wasting and your future.." Please if you're in this situation be honest with yourself and get yourself out of that class there is no time to waste!!! 



Navy Pea Coat: J+ Uniqlo, Bow Tie Blouse: forever 21 (Similar), Chelsea Boots: H&M ( find boots with traction to help you defeat the black ice!)



Shot in Kaffe 1668 on Greenwich in Tribecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by Leya Design Shop